Your neck does an incredible job of turning and supporting your head, weighing about 10-12 pounds for life. While your neck has flexible and strong muscles and joints, it doesn’t mean it isn’t susceptible to disease and injury. If any of these components is compromised, you will likely experience neck pain, and the condition can be chronic if appropriate treatment isn’t sought. At Chiropractic UAE, we offer numerous treatments to ensure your neck doesn’t trouble you. So, if you need neck pain treatment in Abu Dhabi, UAE, please book an appointment today for treatment.
Causes of Neck Pain
Wondering why you have neck discomfort? The causes are many. Here are the common causes of neck pain:
- • Whiplash: If trauma, such as a car accident, causes your head and neck to rebound in the opposite direction, this may cause damage to your neck. As a result, you may experience headaches, neck pain, stiffness, and other unpleasant symptoms. If you suspect you have whiplash, seek treatment immediately before the condition becomes complicated.
- • Poor posture: Leaning your head forward may put pressure on your neck, resulting in pain and stiffness. Text neck is a common neck pain caused by the unnatural position of the neck as you lean forward to interact with your digital screen.
- • Mental stress: This may lead to the tightening of your neck muscles, resulting in pain and stiffness.
- • Osteoarthritis: This degenerative disease wears out your neck cartilage, causing pain and stiffness as bones rub against each other.
- • Pinched nerve: Aging may cause disc degeneration, which may cause the cervical discs to pinch a nearby nerve.
If you have neck pain, don’t continue suffering from pain. Instead, please book an appointment with a chiropractor for treatment. We have natural remedies to treat the source of your neck pain for a long-lasting solution.
How is Neck Pain Diagnosed?
Your chiropractor diagnoses your neck pain by asking you to describe your symptoms and carrying out physical exams. Your chiropractor will listen to your symptoms as he moves your neck to establish the location of pain and limited mobility. We will also inquire about past injuries and your occupation to determine the cause. We may conduct further analysis by relying on x-ray images and CT scans.
How Does a Chiropractor Treat Neck Pain?
We believe that neck pain doesn’t have to be treated using drugs and surgery. We use the following drug-free and non-invasive treatments to treat neck pain:
- • Chiropractic adjustments to align out-of-position joints
- • Massage therapy to relieve tension in tight muscles
- • Stretching exercises to reduce pain and improve mobility
- • Lifestyle counseling to reduce the risk of neck pain
Neck Pain Treatment in Abu Dhabi
Are you looking for neck pain relief in Abu Dhabi, UAE? Please book an appointment with Chiropractic UAE for neck pain management.